1. ACCEPTANCE OF MAKE A MOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to Make a Move is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By participating in Make a Move you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop participating in the event.
2. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
All donations to Make a Move or ReachOut are managed by our secure payment gateway Stripe and Make a Move or ReachOut will never store your credit card information or make it available to any third parties. Any purchasing information provided will be provided directly from you to the respective payment gateway and you will be subject to their credit card policies.
3. LEGAL ADVICE
The contents of Make a Move do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on Make a Move is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on Make a Move at your own discretion.
4. CHANGE OF USE
Make a Move reserves the right to:
- 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the event or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Make a Move or ReachOut shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- 4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued participation in the event following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party apps and websites
Make a Move site may include links to third party apps and websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other apps and websites is not an endorsement of such and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such apps and websites.
- 6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in Make a Move and its content (including without limitation the web design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the site) are owned by or licensed to ReachOut or otherwise used by them as permitted by law.
- 6.2 In accessing the site you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the site for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER apps and websites
- 7.1 Throughout this site you may find links to third party apps. The provision of a link to such an app does not mean that we endorse that app. If you visit any app via a link in this site you do so at your own risk.
- 7.2 Any party wishing to link to this site is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) You do not misrepresent your relationship with this site; and
- (c) The app from which you link to this site does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 7.3 By linking to this site in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this app as a result of such linking.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 The site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 8.2 To the extent permitted by law, Make a Move or ReachOut will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the participation in the event.
- 8.3 Make a Move makes no warranty that the functionality of the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 8.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ReachOut for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ReachOut or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold ReachOut and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ReachOut arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this site.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
12. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
If you are experiencing high distress or need help now please visit https://parents.au.reachout.com/emergency-contacts or https://au.reachout.com/urgent-help.
We'll use the details you've provided to get back in touch about your participation in Make A Move. If you disclose a risk of harm to yourself or another person we may need to use your personal information to help fulfill our duty of care to you/others. There is more info about this in the privacy statement, which can be found at https://au.reachout.com/our-policies/privacy-policy.
Make A Move is a fundraising initiative owned and operated by ReachOut Australia (ABN 27 075 428 787 | ACN 075 428 787 | DGR 442 641).
Make A Move will run from 1 to 31 October 2021.
We accept no responsibility for an individual’s health or safety in participating in this challenge event. Tips and information included on this site should not replace or be used as an alternative to medical advice from a doctor or other healthcare provider.